Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
Mellicious
The Captain
Chronicler
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:06 am

"Sure thing sweety" the waitress smiled at James.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:08 am

"Thanks."James smiled a little before turning back to Jannelle and Ashleigh.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:21 am

"So what would you be doing when for your dad" Jannelle asked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:34 am

"Well he's reinstating me into the Marines with the rank promotion I was up for when I was discharged so I'll be a Staff Sergeant which means I'll probably be leading a platoon with a lieutenant." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:41 am

"No, I've said enough. It was in case you were wondering why I'm being targeted, and thought maybe it was over an overdue book, or something. Oh, like Jana? So you'll be taking orders from Keith?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:59 am

"Depends." James said. "As a Staff Sergeant I'm under him in rank but I'll be taking my orders from my lieutenant unless I'm directly under Keith."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:52 am

"Sounds like a good job" Jannelle smiled at James
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:52 am

James smiled at Jannelle. "Best job there is for a man like me."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:04 pm

"Do I have to take orders from you?" Ashleigh asked between sips with her straw, in her bottle of coke.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:04 pm

"Yes it is" Jannelle smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 pm

James smiled at Jannelle before looking at Ashleigh. "I dunno, if I'm going to be assigned to protecting you or something then yeah it'd be good for you to listen to me when we get into some hairy situations."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:18 pm

Jannelle sat back sipping her drink
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:27 pm

James took a drink of his Sam Adams as the waitress brought their potato skins out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:43 pm

"So Ashliegh, why would you want to be a hero" Jannelle asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:57 pm

"When I was studying, I did a project that explored how people emotionally and physically survived after being held for ransom, and various other things. The police help refer them to a counsellor or hospital, but there's nothing in place to help them get back on their feet. So I came up with the nightwatchman idea, where I would drop off food, money and supplies just to show them they are not alone."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:11 pm

James nodded listening to Ashleigh as he at a potato skin.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:13 pm

"How exactly are you helping them" Jannelle asked "kidnap victims are typically children or wives of wealthy individuals, they don't need someoen to provide them with food, money or supplies. Even those that aren't wealthy don't need any of that. Rape victims want to forget what happened to them and move on with thier lives, they don't need hand outs. What you are doing is not helping these victims but enabling them to use this traumatizing experience to get hand outs from people like you, people who have a desire to help those that they see as needy."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:21 pm

James sat back munching on his potato skins and he looked up seeing a baseball game on.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:28 pm

"I began to realise it, and I tried to then help out actual heroes, fighting crime and villains, but that ended up with Mr. Toughie here, saving me against being pretty much flattened. I just found it well hilarious that there's so much crime and I had powers, abilities to help out. I could've lost my life being so reckless, but I just couldn't stop doing it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:32 pm

"Well catching criminals should be left up to those that have the proper training for it" Jannelle said "Not individuals with powers that have a hero complex. Those individuals wind up doing more harm than good in the end."

(gotta go, catcha later)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:38 pm

(see ya)

James nodded taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:46 am

Jannelle munched on some potatoe skins
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 am

James smiled a little at Jannelle looking her over.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 am

Jannelle winked at him sipping her drink
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 am

James smirked a little at her taking a drink of his Sam Adams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next