Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Frank nodded. "Alright son what's going on?"

"This." James said taking a flash drive from his pocket. "I wasn't just blowing shit up I was targeting anything Narville was into, he's corrupt and has screwed over more people than just my unit." He said setting the flash drive down. "On that is all of the black book ops Narvile has ever done and it's some nasty shit."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:19 pm

"Black ops aren't usually nice" Keith said "just because he's gone on a few missions doesn't mean he's dirty."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:22 pm

James sighed and shook his head. "Not black ops, black book operations. He's been funneling money into his own accounts for his own purposes. He smuggled gold out of Afghanistan when we went in, my unit saw it and so he had us stranded and let the insurgents over run our position so we couldn't report it. It's all right here Keith. He's been getting money illegally for his own agendas."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:03 pm

Jana crept up quietly behind Ashleigh as she tried jumping on the spot to see over a panel that blocked her view of inside the Command Room.

"Me? I'm exercising..." Ashleigh said after a fright.
"Really? Funny how you look like someone who feels they need to explain themselves in a hurry."
"Oh alright, I was going to lend my special medical skills to our two guests."
"Better ask Keith and Frank about that idea."
"They'd shut me down..."
"Hey, don't be so rash on them. They're men of high standards. Think I'm a goodie-two-shoes? My crew would die laughing, I'm hard on them because it keeps them in line. Have you gotten into half as much trouble since Keith told you off?"
"Hmm... I think more."
"Ah... you want to defy authority? We all take rules... sometimes they're the reason we're still alive."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:45 am

Recap?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 5:12 am

Okay, after Arthur attacked the truck, a tank fired on it and James jumped out of the truck and Jannelle turned into adamantium to survive the blast. James then turned himself and Jannelle in and James, Keith, and Frank went to the command center because James has information that would expose Narville as a corrupt CIA Agent. James told Frank to keep Narville on base so Keith had Arthur take Narville to keep him from leaving.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:15 am

(I'm assuming Ashleigh is talking about james and jannelle, if she is they don't need medical attention. If she's not then I'm confused)

"Okay, so what do you wanna do?" Keith asked

Jannelle sat in her cell talking with the guard. "Interesting"
"So what do you think doc, is my girlfriend right?"
"No" Jannelle said "if you had a fear of commitment you would not have been able achieve what you have. People that afraid of commitment have trouble commiting to anything completely. That would include a life changing decision like becoming a soldier."
"Thanks" the guard smiled
"But perhapse we should look into why you haven't asked her to marry you yet. You say you've been with her two years and you're not that much younger than myself. Was there a previous relationship that serious and ended badly for you? How was your parents' relationship? Were you married before?"
"Uhm... I think my shift's up"
"It's okay, we don't have to talk about that now" Jannelle smiled pulling a card from her pocket "Call my office and schedual an appointment, bring your girlfriend along if you want."
the guard took the card and stuffed it in his pocket heading off leaving Jannelle sitting in her cell.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:31 am

(I think Ashleigh is speaking with Jana outside the Command Center, though they wouldn't be able to listen in on the discussion because James, Keith, and Frank are in his office rather than the Command Center and lol at Jannelle)

"What do we do when someone is corrupt? We take them down Keith. He's the cause behind all my problems, and I'm pretty sure he wants to start a war, if you look at the flash drive he's stockpiling cash to buy a weapon, probably a nuke or some chemical or biological weapon." James said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:06 am

(figured as much, just wondering who Ashleigh's refering to. I added the Delta suit to the info section, there is a difference between that suit and Keith's now I just need to decide if i wanna try and find a more personal version for him or just have him keep the orginal look)

"Yes, but we can't just take him into custody" Keith said "even with that flash drive it's still not enough evidence. He can easily claim that you somehow fabricated all of it or that he was set up by someone else. We have to find some way to get him to admit it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:17 am

(Saw that, hmm I'd think Keith would probably change it a little like most military men do when they get cool things, like Tank Crews personalizing their tanks and fighter pilots adding little things to their fighters.)

"Then we interrogate him, and this drive is straight from his computer systems at his base at the docks." James said. "Unless he deletes all that this has him by the balls."

Frank sighed sitting down and running his hand through his hair. "Keith is right, we need to get him to admit it. Even if we stormed his compound which we could do under the Special Corps Creation Act, I don't know if we'd be able to get to his data in time before one of his agents deletes it all."

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:38 am

(well I'm working on editing his Delta suit info now. Instead of a computer system he's got a.i., his suit is undetectable, and can be activated remotly; aside from that it's the same. Hard part's going to be finding something that is different from the standard suit without looking too different.)

"Why don't we send some men to his compound to watch it" Keith said "Then we confront him with this information. When he has one of his agents go to destroy his systems we take them. Unfortunatly we can't be guranteed that will work since he might have something set up to destroy his hard drive remotly."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 7:40 am

Frank nodded. "Then we need to search his person now so he can't remotely do that. Keith get a Scout Sniper team down there and tell them to watch the compound."

"So who's going to interrogate Narville?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:05 am

"I could it" Keith said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 am

Frank nodded. "Alright then it's your job Keith."

"Mind if I watch?" James asked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:43 am

(It's them that Ashleigh is referring to, and Jana's quick to discover that she just wants to sticky beak and is using the medical reason as an excuse Wink )
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:44 am

"Not at all" Keith said heading out, stopping to send out a Scout Sniper team.

(got it updated now, couldn't find the look I wanted so I made one)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:06 am

James headed out with Keith. "I noticed you guys got a shit load of new recruits in."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:26 am

"Yeah, they've expanded our division" Keith said heading to talk with Narville "I'm going to be busy with getting them ready. At least their not green."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:35 am

James nodded. "That's good, shouldn't take too long getting the new Marines up to speed then."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:46 am

"Nope" Keith said walking into the room "Sorry to keep you here like this Agent Narville."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:04 am

James waited outside.

Jason looked up at Keith. "Jesus Master Guns...what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:23 am

"Honestly I'm not entirely sure" Keith said "one minute I'm down talking to James the next his crazy ass girlfriend is knocking me out. We had to lock down the base to make sure they didn't escape which means all important people like yourself are taken someplace safe. I'm guessing the corpsman figured this would be the safest spot for you. Oh, I've got someone trying to find out what happened to your stuff and you have my word whoever picked your pockets will be punished."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 am

Jason cocked his eyebow. "My pockets were picked?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:41 am

Keith sighed shaking his head "Hard to believe something like that could happen here, I know. The other day my office was broken into, luckily nothing was taken but it's still unsettling."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:42 am

Jason nodded. "Sounds to me like the base isn't secure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next