Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:51 am

Jannelle moved with him moaning.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Ashleigh sat in uncomfortable silence with Keith for a minute watching him from her armchair.

"So are you going to tell me what you got stashed underneath your jacket? It's creating a big bulge..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:10 pm

James groaned slapping the side of her ass as he hammered her hard and fast.

Frank sat back smoking his cigar as the Humvee drove off.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Erica sat back crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:30 pm

"So, what's your name?" Frank asked.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 am

"Erica.", she answered.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:37 am

"Huh, what are you talking about. I'm not wearing a jacket."

Jannelle grinded against him getting close
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:01 am

Symbia suddenly wanders onto the road when she sees the headlights of the oncoming Hummer. In her weakened state, her mind doesn't react with anything beyond the humanlike reflex to brace herself rather than leap over it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:02 am

Frank nodded. "Nice to meet you."

James groaned thrusting into her hard and fast getting close.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:07 am

Jannelle scratched him a bit moaning
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:08 am

Symbia shakes her head out of it and plants herself, morphing her arms into a shield as she now doesn't have the time to move out of the way of the hummer.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 am

"Well... whatever it is... so you're not going to tell me? Fine, fine, fine... I will find out eventually you know. I'm quite persistent."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:38 am

"You wanna see what's under my shirt fine" Kieth said takign it off.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:00 am

Ashleigh drew a breath and went red, "Okay... fair enough, but when you came in the door, you had something and now its gone. So you've hidden it... and its not my birthday yet. Hey, is it yours?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:25 am

"I had my jacket under my arm which I hung by the door" Keith said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 am

"Any way," Ashleigh said realising it wasn't going anywhere, "Now you're shirtless... you kinda smell..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:45 am

"It's not a bad smell is it, I took a shower."
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 pm

Blair reluctantly steps out and on her way to work. Looking into her rear view mirror, she can see Ms. D sleeping in the back seat...though it's all in her mind to be technically accurate. The clown princess of insanity rests easy as Blair drives. So long as she ignores the voices in her mind, so long as she avoids looking into reflective surfaces, she's safe.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:30 pm

"So you're saying on person did this and this clown is the one you think did it" Dover said looking over some photos. "I'll do it, but it'll cost you. No, I don't accept wire transfers. Cash only, half now and half when the job is done. If I fail, you keep the half I haven't spent. Hey, that's the way I do buisness, you don't like it find some one else to do it. Good then we have a deal. Drop the money off at the pub i'll start immediatly."
Dover hung up and tossed the phone into the trash. He lit the pics with a match then used them to light his cigar before tossing them into the street. Dover stood on the corner waiting to cross spotting Blair as she drove by.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:34 pm

Blaire parked not far away and put a few coins in the meter. Being a generally paranoid person, she glanced around. She adjusted her glasses and walked up to an ATM next. "Just get your money, don't look at the ATM mirror, and go, Blair", she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Dover saw some resemblance between Blair and the clown girl in the photos and decided to see if his hunch was right about the jump girl. He walked up behind her "Scuse me miss, but do you happen to know what time it is?"
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:50 pm

Blaire nearly leaps out of her skin at the sound of this man's voice. "Oh, I'm sorry. Y-yes, it's about 11", she says, taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:10 pm

"thanks'" Dover smiled then chuckled "I know you probably get this alot but I swear I've seen you before."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Frank's Humvee stopped before it hit Symbia and several Marines from the Special Corps trained their sights on her as more piled out of the troop trucks behind Frank's Humvee.

Frank sighed tossing his cigar away as he got out. "Erica...you might get an audition now."

James smiled kissing Jannelle as he picked up the pace, thrusting into her hard and faster, striking her spot.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Professional Member
Professional Member
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Blaire: I...don't know what you're talking about...

Symbia: Mph...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next