Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Empty
PostSubject: The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith   The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 am

Just hands down knock out brawl between some of the strongest and most pissed off people, can The Hulk smash the lizard and symbiote, can Reptile put his big red boot up both these guy asses or will Wraith's speed, strength, and skills all around put these goliaths down for the count? Fuck if I know you guys decide.

The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Mshvsf-hulk VS The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Noyb0o VS The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Batman_arkham_asylum_conceptart_90VqF

yeah I know Reptile is supposed to be red, hard to find a red lizard pic though.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith   The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:15 am

the longer the fight goes on the more pissed off Hulk will get which means he'll just get stronger. Based on that alone I give the edge to Hulk.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith   The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:58 am

Well if Wraith goes to Stage 3 he's deleivering 700 tons of force with every hit, if he gets in early like that he might take it

Reptile unless it gets real hot is only around class 80 so I think it comes down to Wraith and Hulk just beating the shit out of each other until Hulk gets strong enough to knock a Wraith Stage 3 out, if he can even hit Wraith at that point.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith   The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:31 am

true, though I still think Hulk would wind up the victor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith   The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:03 am

Eventually, yeah though I think it'd be a pretty good fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith   The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Lets make it interesting though what if the fight was a on a burning oil rig?? or a molten metal refinery? i still say Hulk though i mean the guy kicked the crap out of Odin (Thor's Father) resently
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith   The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hulk vs Reptile vs Wraith
Page 1 of 1