Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cassius versus Talbot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Cassius versus Talbot  Empty
PostSubject: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Battle of the biggest villians we've seen on the forums, these were the guys pulling most of the strings on the RPGs like SHIELD and the old WWF rpg on Marvel.com but what happens when these two guys go head to head?

Cassius versus Talbot  DunkenkingpinVSCassius versus Talbot  244-olyphant-timothy-032607

Bios

Cassius
Height: 7'5"
Weight: 300lbs
Hair: None
Eyes: Brown
Powers
Teleportation
Cassius is able to teleport anywhere in the world in the blink of an eye. There are no limitations to how far he is able to teleport.
Telepathy
Cassius is able to read minds, alter perceptions, control people’s minds, project his own thoughts, manipulate thoughts and memories, or completely shut down minds.
Energy Manipulation
Cassius is able to manipulate any form of energy. He can use this to fire various blasts
Super Strength
The upper levels of his strength are unknown. He is able to stop a tank with one punch or bring down an entire building with a blow.
Life Absorption
Cassius is able to drain the life out of someone. This ability is more effective with contact but he can do it from long distances. By doing this Cassius is able to prolong his own life.
Healing Factor
Cassius’ healing factor allows him to survive any injury, regenerate lost body parts, and makes him immune to all diseases, toxins, and poisons. His healing is so far advanced that her wounds heal instantaneously.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codename: Obelisk
Hair: Black/Grey
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6’3"
Weight: 200lbs
Occupation: CEO of Talbot Industries, Criminal Mastermind and head of The Organization
Powers
Flight
Obelisk is able to fly at high speeds, reaching supersonic speeds with relative ease.
Super Human Strength
Obelisk has class 700 strength
Telepathy
Obelisk is a extremely powerful telepath rivaling the likes of Professor X.
Telekinisis
Obelisk is able to move objects around with his mind often using it to throw people around.
Energy Creation and Manipulation
Obelisk can create and manipulate any type of energy using them to create various types of blasts.
Enhanced Human Speed
While not having super speed Obelisk is able to move at high speeds that far surpass what a normal Human could hope to do.
Healing Factor
Obelisk has a very powerful ability to heal from wounds seemingly instantly, he is also immune to all diseases, poisons, and toxins.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 am

My bet's on Cassius, just because he's bigger. Talbot has the potential to win, but he's less likely.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:13 am

well comparing them power to power they've pretty much got the same powers. Cassius may have an edge in experience though and size. I'd say Cassius would come out on top, but then again I'm biased towards my own characters
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 am

Well their size I don't think matters too much since their strength levels are around the same, if anything bigger might not be better since Talbot will be a little more agile than Cassius.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:48 am

true
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 9:50 am

And there's Talbot's telekinesis but I think this fight may be pretty even.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:49 am

Until Cassius starts draining Talbot's life. Anyway watching some tv post when I csn
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 am

Even then the healing factor for both of them would come into effect I think.

you watching the Reds and Phillies?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:10 am

was watching Smalleville then Supernatural then Outlaw last night. Was pretty tired from work so I went to bed.

True so maybe these two are pretty evenly matched.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 5:00 am

Yeah and if anything plot wise these guys would never fight but would probably just join up to take on the heroes and probably win too.

Only reason I can see them fighting is they turn on each other after they get what they want.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:13 am

yep, though Cassius would probably just throw who ever he's managed to convince to follow him at Talbot and slip back into the shadows til next time.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:19 am

Yeah and Talbot would probably make quick work of the people Cassius has himself or he'd throw his own guys at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassius versus Talbot    Cassius versus Talbot  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassius versus Talbot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Fan Fiction :: Fan Fiction :: Hero/Villain v Villain/Hero-
Jump to: