Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 am

Spider-Man crossed his arms grunting.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:33 pm

Hunter shook her head and sighed, "I wasn't putting you down, as you must had done something right to get away from Kristyan Morris. Look, I know what you think of me. What you all... I am not the bad guy. I'm like the walking encyclopedia, you lot should be prodding me for info! Why do you think I constantly come by? I'm not looking for McDonald's, people."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:40 pm

The Shadow holstered his pistol. "And what exactly do you know?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:53 pm

"I spent five years in a mental asylum, when I was young and across the hall was Kristyan, so I know her inside and out, but she's been on my hit list for 2 years and I still can't take her down. So if she's hellbent on causing problems for you lot, be prepared for a whole lot of ugly coming from all directions. The trick with her is to not kill her, and its nearly impossible when I want her off the planet."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:58 pm

"Sorry to interrupt but I'm running late, can we either commence with the fighting or just say 'job well done' and go our seperate ways." Tempest said impatiently
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:03 pm

"Awww..." The Shadow said hearing Tempest. "If you've got to get going I'll see ya around...oh and loved your latest shots in Maxim." The Shadow grinned before turning to Hunter. "Personally I don't care about Morris...so she's all yours." He said walking into a alley.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:06 pm

"Don't you have a problem though if she's joined forces with Talbot? Also, if you were to take out Kristyan... who knows what other info I can tell ya. The asylum held many of your mates."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:12 pm

"Thule Asylum held me." The Shadow said. "And Talbot is not my concern either. He's just another business man."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Tempest wondered how he knew who she was as she left the others

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Spider-Man webbed off to regroup with Wolverine.

The Shadow disappeared into the alley as he walked down it.

Talbot sipped some whiskey watching the heroes and Iron Crest fighting from his office and he smiled as Iron Crest walked into the office. "This suit in't good enough...I need more funding."
"And you'll get it." Talbot said drinking some of his whiskey. "Ahh...I love Jamesons." He said turning around. "Oh nice look with the suit, sleaker."
"Eh...it still didn't perform well...that man in black with the red goggles really did me in." Iron Crest said.
"I wouldn't worry too much about him, he's more into taking down rapists and murderes...supervillians he'll leave to the likes of Delta."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Jill got home and changed quickly rushing out to her shoot.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:47 pm

James was walking down the street with a taco bell bag heading home from his shift, and planting some bombs for his next target.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:07 pm

Jannelle left a message for James to give her a call.

Keith was making some adjustments to the Delta suit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:11 pm

James checked his phone seeing 'Hot Shrink' under missed calls and new voicemail. He dialed Jannelle's number as he walked down the street.

Brian was in his lab designed a Mark III Iron Crest suit.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:34 pm

"Mr. Miller, I'm glad you called. Could you stop by my office, I wanted to follow up with you just to make sure you're doing okay."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:36 pm

James stopped and he looked at his taco bell bag. "Don't mind If I bring my lunch with me do ya? Just got of work."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 pm

"Not at all, I don't think this will take long" Jannelle said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:55 pm

Hunter headed down the street to her apartment when her phone rang.

"I was hoping for a nice movie night boss. No, I'm no closer to finding out who he is yet. But they're so far believing my story with Kristyan. No, she's disappeared on me, I can't pin her down without killing her. She's now with Talbot which will be even harder for us to get her on our side. Hold the line, I've got Dian trying to contact, I'll link us all up."

"Got the location for Morris."
"Where?"
"St. Johns Hospital, fitted the description and heard it through the police radio."
"Can't let them take her away."
"She's got them busy."
"Hopefully not too busy where she gets away before I get there."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:58 pm

James nodded. "Alright, I'm on my way." He said hanging up. He arrived at her office not too long after wards.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:04 pm

Jannelle smiled seeing him "Come in and have a seat."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:05 pm

James smiled a little and walked in sitting down and taking his Red Sox cap off. "So, what do we need to get into today doc?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:28 pm

"Wraith" Jannelle said quietly "Don't worry, I'm not tapping this and I don't share anything discussed in here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:32 pm

James cocked his eyebrow. "Wraith? You called me here to talk about some terrorist group?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:38 pm

"The cops came to me about them asking if any of my patients would fit, I told them to go to hell." Jannelle said "Well maybe not that exactly but that's what I meant. You're the most outspoken against the judicial sytem and government out of all my patients. I don't believe you would be involved with Wraith but you might now something."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:40 pm

James stood up looking at her. He chuckled. "And what if I did know something? Why would you be interested?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next