Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

School Grounds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 pm

Daryl talked with some ladies at the other end
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:07 pm

Brian looked at her. "Trust me, it's not all it's cracked up to be."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:56 am

Natalia signaled that she was going to the bathroom and stepped off the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:05 am

Cody nodded going to get himself a drink
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 am

Natalia dragged herself into the bathroom. Once she made it into a stall she fell to her knees and winced in agony and began changing shape. Through a minute of transformation, she became a soft, light deer, peacefully quiet, standing in the stall.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 am

An older kid walked up behind Cody slapping im on the back "Ya'lls in de wrong club pardner" he said with a mock southern accent
Cody turned around looking at him and his friends giving them the goofiest smile he could muster "Shucks fellers, I didn't know this here club didn't have no line dancing. I best be mozying down yonder to that there country club." He tgot up off the stool, hiked up his feans and tipped his hat to them. "Thak ya kindly missa."
The kid frowned not liking Cody's response "You trying to be funny?"
"Depends were you, cause that was the worst attempt at a southern accent I've ever heard. "
The kid glared at Cody balling up his fist and punching in the jaw knocking Cody to the floor, Cody grinned wipeing blood from his lip getting up and hitting the kid with an upper cut before he could react

"Oh, hell no." Daryl said seein this "Excuse me ladies, need to get my boy."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:48 am

Natalia pulled herself together and walked out of the bathroom and to the dancefloor to watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:54 am

Brian grunted and got up walking over to the fight.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:56 am

Cody knocked a guy over, moving ouyt of the way letting another hit his friend.
Daryl pulled a guy from behind tossing him to the ground
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 am

Brian grabbed Cody and pulled him from the fight easily then turned to the ones who started the fight and snarled. "Fuck off." He said kicking one down hard.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 am

"Come on man, I can take them" Cody said

"Probably but we don't use our powers on normals" Daryl whispered "Go get your girl and lets bounce before things get worse."

"Fine" Cody sighed going to get Natalia
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:21 am

Brian waited for Daryl and Cody to walk off before he left the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:27 am

"Knew it would be a mistake bringing rooks" Daryl muttered heading out while Cody got Natalia
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:49 am

Brian sighed walking out.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:50 am

"What was that about?" Natalia asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 am

"Just some guy trying to be funny" Cody said
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:02 am

"Oh.. Are you okay?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:23 am

"Better than them" Cody smiled "Just a cut lip and I gave the guy that hit."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:25 am

Natalia thought about taking the opportunity to kiss him now, but decided not to. Insead she nodded with him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 am

Cody opened the car door for her
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:47 am

Natalia scooted in quietly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:50 am

"That's the last time I bring you woth me anywhere cowboy." Daryl said as Cody got in next to Natalia
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:03 am

"Whatever you say" Cody replied as they drove back to school
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:05 am

"Does this stuff happen often to you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:24 am

"Yeah," Cody said "I say it's the curse of the Earp name but my folks say I seek it out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Grounds
Page 3 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: