Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School Grounds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

School Grounds - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 pm

"Relax.." Lillianne said. "We can resist. No one can tell us no because we're stronger than any human. All we have to do is find a good defense against their guns.." She proposed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:57 pm

"Sorry, I just hate seeing our people treated like monsters." Cody sighed. He stopped outside a rundown building and parked
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:01 pm

"I agree with you Cody." Brian said.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 pm

"We all do." Natalia nodded shyly.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:08 pm

"Glad to hear that" Cody smiled getting out "There's someone I think you should meet."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:10 pm

"All of us?" Lillianne asked and got out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Brian got out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:48 pm

"Yes" Cody said heading in stopping when a small kid appeared in front of him "He's expecting us, go find someone else to play with Gremlin."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Brian looked at Cody then the kid.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Gremlin disappeared letting Cody lead the others to a back room.
"Ahh, Colt, punctual as always." Max said with a Romanian accent "And these must be your friends."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Brian walked in looking at Cody then Max.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:16 pm

"You're probably wondering what all this is. I call it Haven, a place where individuals like us can live free of oppression from inferior beings."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Brian looked around. "Right."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:47 pm

"Of course we don't just st around here playing video games. Some of us work to help our kind, to protect them from those that hate what we are."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:53 pm

"Doing what exactly?" Brian asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:17 pm

"Whatever is necessary" Max said "They attack a carnival and kill dozens of ours, we blow up a sports arena. They beat a superior child, we kill one of thiers. They rape our women, we.... well I think you get the point. We are superior to them in every way. We our the next step in evolution and it is our job to lead the genetic throwbacks or make them extinct if they will not obey. If you agree with me then you are welcome to join my family, if not there are no hard feelings. You can go back to that school and keep believing that the 'humans' are our equals."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Brian nodded. "Think I'll stay."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:37 pm

"I think they'll be suspicious if we don't return." Lillianne said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:07 am

"By all means return, I need someone inside to keep me informed on what my old friend is doing." Max told them "I will call if I need you."

Cody stood back with his arms crossed looking over the girls
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:10 am

Brian nodded. "Right." He said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:23 am

"But you don't have to return so soon, take a look around here. Meet some of your brothers and sisters."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:41 am

Brian nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:48 am

"I'll show you around" Cody said gettingo off the wall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 am

"Sounds good." Brian said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:11 am

Cody lead them through the building introducing them to a few others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School Grounds   School Grounds - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School Grounds
Page 10 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: